- Please print the registration form and mail it to the Conservatory with your $15 registration fee.
- Please call the studio and make an appointment to come and take/observe class and register on site.
Tuition (per month)
- All fees are based on a four week month. As every other month runs long and the school concert will require extra June rehearsals, there are no deductions for "holiday" months.
- All fees are due and payable at the first of the month. Blaine Conservatory does not bill unless the account becomes past due.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- An 8% discount is available to families that pay biannually (September & February 1) and a 15% discount for families that pay the full session (entire 9 months).
- Maximum fee per family shall not exceed $189 per month.
- The Blaine Conservatory accepts personal checks, cash, and money orders.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before class. Please pick up your student directely after his or her class. Thank you.
- Students enrolled in Pre-Dance may wear leotard of choice, pink tights, and pink shoes. All other ballet students will wear black leotards, pink tights, and pink shoes. (Bloch ballet shoes are preferred).
- All ballet students must wear their hair in a bun.
- Male students will wear black tights, black shoes, plain white T-shirts, and black cotton shorts.
- No gum.
- Please be prompt. Regular attendance is important for maximum student progress.
- Parents may observe during the last week of every other month. (Sept., Nov., Jan., Mar., and May) No siblings please.
- The first class is free and parents are welcome to observe.
- Dance wear may be purchased locally at Creative Dancewear, 360-738-9406, 2300 James St. 201, Bellingham, WA, or at www.discountdance.com.
- The Blaine Conservatory observes the same policy for snow days as the Blaine Public School District.
Thanksgiving: Nov. 19, 2012 - Nov. 23, 2012
Christmas: Dec. 10, 2012 - Jan. 1, 2013 (Classes resume Wed., Jan 2, 2013)
Spring Break: Same as Blaine Public Schools
Days to Remember
Nutcracker - Friday, Nov. 30, 2012
Performing Arts Center in Blaine
Spring Concert - Saturday, June 1, 2013